Clue: Dugout, for one
We have 2 answers for the clue Dugout, for one. See the results below.
- Punt, for one
- Go sailing
- Bridge site
- Tug, say
- The African Queen, e.g.
- Bark or punt
- Dinghy or dory
- Ferry or wherry
- Ketch or yawl
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2014
- Netword - February 11, 2011
- New York Times - May 24, 2006
- Washington Post - April 22, 2001
- New York Times - December 30, 1999
- New York Times - January 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Dugout, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!