Clue: "Duke of ___" (1962 hit)
We have 2 answers for the clue "Duke of ___" (1962 hit). See the results below.
- Rank below marquis
- Knicks great Monroe
- Shakespeare's ___ of Salisbury
- Sandwich man?
- ___ Spencer, brother of Princess Diana
- With 6-Across, tea type
- Lady's man
- English estate owner, maybe
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 28, 2010
- New York Times - April 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Duke of ___" (1962 hit) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!