We have 2 answers for the clue Dukes. See the results below.
- They may deliver a pair of socks
- Sparring partners?
- Some boxes are made with them
- Lumps of Clay?
- They disappear when you open them
- Bareknuckle weapons
- Knuckle sandwich ingredients?
- Boxers' weapons
- Pugilist's weapons
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 05, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 06, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - April 22, 2011
- Universal - September 16, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 02, 2010
- Universal - December 01, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - July 06, 2008
- New York Times - March 27, 2008
- LA Times - October 06, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 27, 2007
- LA Times - September 30, 2005
- Washington Post - August 31, 2004
- New York Times - November 19, 2001
- New York Times - May 24, 1999
- New York Times - September 10, 1998
- New York Times - May 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Dukes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!