Clue: Dutch town
We have 1 answer for the clue Dutch town. See the results below.
- Native village, in South Africa
- Native South African village
- Boer burg
- City in Dutch
- Village, to a Boer
- End of many a Dutch village name
- Dutch burg
- Suffix meaning "city" in some European place names
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 29, 2013
- LA Times - August 26, 2010
- LA Times - June 13, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Dutch town that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!