Clue: Earl of ___, favorite of Queen Elizabeth I
We have 1 answer for the clue Earl of ___, favorite of Queen Elizabeth I. See the results below.
- Thomas Cromwell, Earl of ___
- Connecticut River town
- The Thames borders it
- Elizabeth's love
- Robert Devereux's earldom
- Colchester's county
- Elizabeth I's ill-fated favorite
- Reo rival
- Big-selling 1920's car
- Where Southend-on-Sea is
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 25, 2014
- New York Times - December 13, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Earl of ___, favorite of Queen Elizabeth I that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!