Clue: Early 20th-century Met baritone Pasquale
We have 1 answer for the clue Early 20th-century Met baritone Pasquale. See the results below.
- Italian baritone Pasquale ___
- Former senator Alphonse D'___
- Former New York Senator Alfonse D'___
- Former New York senator Alphonse D'___
- Ex-Senator Alfonse D'___
- The East Village's ___ Opera
- Retired New York senator Al D'__
- Retired New York senator Al D'___
- Two-time Italian prime minister Giuliano
- Former New York senator Al D'___
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 27, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Early 20th-century Met baritone Pasquale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!