Clue: Early alias of 68-Across
We have 1 answer for the clue Early alias of 68-Across. See the results below.
- Manager Anderson
- Nickname for 14-Down
- Radar's radio contact on "M*A*S*H"
- Nickname of 20-Across
- Charles Schulz nickname
- Hall of Fame manager Anderson
- Army radioman's nickname
- Canine mascot of the National Fire Protection Association
- Nickname for electrician (6)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Early alias of 68-Across that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!