Clue: Early anesthetic
We have 1 answer for the clue Early anesthetic. See the results below.
- Old-time anesthetic
- Common solvent
- Pre-Novocain stuff
- Pre-op inhalant, once
- What a knockout!
- Old anesthetic
- Preoperative delivery, once
- It's a knockout
- Air beyond the clouds
- Part of the gasoline additive M.T.B.E.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 03, 2013
- Washington Post - November 30, 2013
- Washington Post - September 23, 2013
- LA Times - June 21, 2011
- Washington Post - July 26, 2010
- LA Times - June 14, 2010
- LA Times - March 01, 2010
- Washington Post - May 29, 2008
- USA Today - May 29, 2008
- Washington Post - August 20, 2004
- New York Times - June 03, 2003
- New York Times - September 12, 2001
- New York Times - August 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Early anesthetic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!