Clue: Early Greek lyric poet
We have 1 answer for the clue Early Greek lyric poet. See the results below.
- The so-called "Tenth Muse"
- Plato called her "the tenth Muse"
- Classical lyric poet
- Plato's "tenth Muse"
- Plato dubbed her "the tenth Muse"
- Poet born in Lesbos
- Poet born on Lesbos
- Greek lyricist called the greatest female poet of antiquity
- ''Hymn to Aphrodite'' poet
- Greek lyric poet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Early Greek lyric poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!