Clue: Early second-millennium year
We have 3 answers for the clue Early second-millennium year. See the results below.
- Year in John XVIII's papacy
- 11th-century year
- LIII times XIX
- 1007, to Caesar
- 1007, in 1007
- Ovid's 1,007
- XIX x LIII
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 27, 2017
- New York Times - March 19, 2016
- New York Times - June 02, 2013
- New York Times - August 22, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Early second-millennium year that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!