Clue: Early thoroughbred champ
We have 1 answer for the clue Early thoroughbred champ. See the results below.
- Sports legend with a 20-1 record
- Racing legend
- Subject of a 2006 biography subtitled "A Legend Like Lightning"
- 1920's top horse
- Famous steed of 1920
- Fabled steed of 1920
- "Horse of the Century" that won 20 of his 21 races
- Seabiscuit's grandsire
- Legendary racehorse
- 1920 Preakness and Belmont winner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Early thoroughbred champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!