Clue: Earnestly hopes
We have 1 answer for the clue Earnestly hopes. See the results below.
- Participates in a vigil, maybe
- Says the rosary
- Says grace
- Strongly hopes
- Bows one's head in church
- Says grace, e.g.
- Asks for divine help
- Seeks divine guidance
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - April 16, 2010
- Washington Post - October 18, 2004
- New York Times - October 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Earnestly hopes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!