Clue: "Earth in the Balance" author
We have 2 answers for the clue "Earth in the Balance" author. See the results below.
- Washington V.I.P.
- His name's an anagram of "gaoler"
- Veep from Tennessee
- Vice President from Tennessee
- Noted 1969 Harvard grad
- Veep who went to a Graduate School of Religion
- Veep who's a "Jr."
- Bill Clinton's number two
- Vice president with a "Jr." in his name
- 2000 candidate
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 05, 2009
- Universal - February 10, 2008
- New York Times - September 14, 2003
- Washington Post - June 27, 2003
- New York Times - September 08, 2002
- Washington Post - April 24, 2001
- New York Times - March 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Earth in the Balance" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!