Clue: Eastern pooh-bah
We have 2 answers for the clue Eastern pooh-bah. See the results below.
- Eastern aristocrat
- Literally, Turkish for "master"
- Honorific in Turkey
- Old Turkish title of respect
- Turkish titles
- Turkish honorific
- Big man in Istanbul
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 26, 2016
- USA Today - May 06, 2015
- USA Today - July 31, 2014
- New York Times - August 09, 1998
- New York Times - January 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Eastern pooh-bah that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!