We have 5 answers for the clue Eavesdrop. See the results below.
- "___ me out"
- Try, as a case
- Take, as oral arguments
- Take, as testimony
- Get wind of
- Listen to
- Consider officially
- Be informed of
- When repeated, a cry of approval
- "Did you ___ that?"
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - February 08, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 03, 2015
- USA Today - October 01, 2014
- Washington Post - June 17, 2014
- Washington Post - April 12, 2013
- Canadiana - December 26, 2011
- Washington Post - November 17, 2008
- New York Times - July 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Eavesdrop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!