Clue: Ebenezer's partner in "A Christmas Carol"
We have 1 answer for the clue Ebenezer's partner in "A Christmas Carol". See the results below.
- One of the brothers Grimm
- ___ Marley's ghost in "A Christmas Carol"
- Third book of the Book of Mormon
- Grandson of Abraham
- ___ Marley (Scrooge's partner)
- Son of Isaac
- Ebenezer's partner
- Ebenezer's ghostly ex-partner
- Biblical ancestor of the Hebrews
- The elder Grimm brother
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 08, 2012
- Washington Post - November 12, 2010
- New York Times - January 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Ebenezer's partner in "A Christmas Carol" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!