Clue: Ebert's former partner
We have 1 answer for the clue Ebert's former partner. See the results below.
- Half a TV duo
- Film critic Gene
- Big name in film criticism
- Longtime Chicago Tribune movie reviewer
- Roeper's predecessor
- Gene, the critic
- Ebert's longtime co-host
- Eponym of the film center at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Gene who co-hosted "Sneak Previews"
- Ebert's longtime partner
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 30, 2004
- New York Times - May 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Ebert's former partner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!