Clue: Editor's "let it stand"
We have 2 answers for the clue Editor's "let it stand". See the results below.
- Editor's mark
- "Don't delete this"
- Opposite of 65-Across
- Leave in, editorially
- Leave be
- Manuscript mark
- Proofer's mark
- Galley mark
- Let it stand
- Marginal notation
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 04, 2015
- Universal - January 31, 2015
- Universal - February 13, 2009
- Washington Post - May 18, 2007
- Washington Post - August 09, 2004
- Washington Post - October 29, 2003
- New York Times - February 10, 2003
- Washington Post - October 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Editor's "let it stand" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!