Clue: Egg, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Egg, for one. See the results below.
- Reproductive cell
- It passes through a pollen tube
- Reproduction cell
- It might undergo conjugation
- 16-Across cell
- Egg, maybe
- Spermatozoon, for instance
- It has unpaired chromosomes
- Ovum, e.g.
- Life starter
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 22, 2016
- Washington Post - March 05, 2000
- New York Times - October 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Egg, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!