Clue: Egg producer
We have 4 answers for the clue Egg producer. See the results below.
- Hen or pen, e.g.
- Kipling's "The ___ of the Species"
- Like fillies but not billies
- Doe, sow, or hen
- Cow or hen or sow or pen
- Like a jenny or vixen
- Cow or sow
- Hen or ewe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 08, 2017
- New York Times - November 29, 2015
- New York Times - August 23, 2015
- USA Today - June 24, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 10, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - January 17, 2014
- New York Times - March 05, 2013
- Universal - May 23, 2012
- LA Times - June 15, 2011
- Universal - December 19, 2010
- LA Times - December 08, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - March 22, 2009
- USA Today - February 25, 2008
- New York Times - November 17, 1999
- New York Times - September 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Egg producer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!