Clue: Egyptian god shown holding a scroll
We have 1 answer for the clue Egyptian god shown holding a scroll. See the results below.
- Egyptian architect credited with building the Step Pyramid at Saqqara
- 3rd-Dynasty architect of Egypt's Step Pyramid
- Architect of the step pyramid at Saqqara
- Worshiped Egyptian
- Egyptian pyramid builder who became a god
- Deified ancient architect
- Mummy in "The Mummy"
- Architect of Egypt's Step Pyramid of Djoser
- Creator of an ancient pyramid scheme?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Egyptian god shown holding a scroll that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!