Clue: Eight-armed sea creature
We have 1 answer for the clue Eight-armed sea creature. See the results below.
- Army threat?
- One that's armed and dangerous?
- Well-armed predator?
- Ink dispenser?
- Creature suggested by this puzzle's circled letters
- Sucker-armed swimmer
- What pulpo is, on a Spanish menu
- Ocean dweller with a beak
- Relative of a nautilus
- Invertebrate with three hearts
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 30, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Eight-armed sea creature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!