Clue: Eighth avatar of Vishnu
We have 1 answer for the clue Eighth avatar of Vishnu. See the results below.
- Deity whose name means "black"
- Hare ___ (religious sect)
- Hare ___
- Hindu deity
- Hare follower
- Vishnu's eighth avatar
- Indian deity
- South Asian chant word
- Arjuna's charioteer
- Deity with more than 16,000 wives
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 23, 2016
- New York Times - June 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Eighth avatar of Vishnu that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!