We have 5 answers for the clue Eighty-sixes. See the results below.
- Coin flips
- Shea warm-ups
- See 3-Down
- Throws in the trash
- Bronco actions
- Has trouble sleeping, maybe
- Horseshoes throws
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 03, 2013
- Universal - December 10, 2010
- New York Times - March 21, 2010
- Washington Post - March 13, 2007
- New York Times - May 26, 2000
- New York Times - January 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Eighty-sixes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!