Clue: Elbows on the table
We have 3 answers for the clue Elbows on the table. See the results below.
- Popular side dish
- Salad pasta
- Food that can be strung on a necklace
- Tubes on a plate
- Some tubes
- Word for Yankee Doodle
- Feather, to Yankee Doodle
- Cheese companion
- Elbows and such
- Feeding tubes?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 20, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 04, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 03, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 20, 2015
- Netword - August 25, 2012
- Washington Post - April 29, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - February 05, 2006
- Washington Post - September 30, 2002
- New York Times - January 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Elbows on the table that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!