Clue: Elderberry wine additive, in a Kesselring play
We have 1 answer for the clue Elderberry wine additive, in a Kesselring play. See the results below.
- Cause of Philip Boyes's death in a Dorothy Sayers novel
- Poison in classic mysteries
- It's detected by the Marsh test, in forensics
- As, chemically
- Element in insecticides
- Insecticide poison
- "___ and Old Lace"
- Poison used in a play
- Killer in a Kesselring play
- One of two elements that ends with the letter C
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 03, 2009
- New York Times - January 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Elderberry wine additive, in a Kesselring play that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!