Clue: Election loser
We have 1 answer for the clue Election loser. See the results below.
- One who can't get a seat
- Minor-party candidate
- One who's back in the pack
- Unsuccessful person
- Third-place finisher, e.g.
- Miss Congeniality, e.g.
- #3 or #4, say
- Ross Perot, in 1992 and 1996
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 08, 2007
- Washington Post - June 09, 2006
- New York Times - February 10, 2004
- New York Times - December 09, 2003
- New York Times - January 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Election loser that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!