We have 1 answer for the clue Electorate. See the results below.
- People with a poll position?
- Subjects of tracking polls
- They go to the polls
- They may take poll positions
- Politician pickers
- Select group?
- They turn out some Novembers
- Campaign ad targets
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 23, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 06, 2016
- Netword - May 01, 2013
- New York Times - January 12, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 20, 2010
- New York Sun - January 30, 2006
- USA Today - April 12, 2005
- New York Times - July 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Electorate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!