Clue: Electrical unit named for an inventor
We have 1 answer for the clue Electrical unit named for an inventor. See the results below.
- Electronics pioneer Nikola
- Edison contemporary
- Electrical pioneer Nikola
- Rock band named for an inventor
- T, in physics
- Physicist Nikola
- Early partner of Westinghouse
- Electrical pioneer
- Magnetic induction unit
- Kind of coil
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Electrical unit named for an inventor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!