We have 3 answers for the clue Elixir. See the results below.
- Gin's partner
- Medicine for what ails you
- C in a C scale, e.g.
- Bar need
- Coke, as originally touted
- Partner of 29-Down
- Real eye-opener
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 28, 2014
- Washington Post - November 20, 2012
- LA Times - December 25, 2009
- LA Times - April 09, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - March 22, 2009
- Universal - October 08, 2007
- USA Today - October 08, 2007
- LA Times - November 07, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 15, 2006
- New York Times - November 25, 2001
- Washington Post - March 29, 2001
- Washington Post - March 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Elixir that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!