Clue: Elusive children's book character
We have 1 answer for the clue Elusive children's book character. See the results below.
- "Where's ___?"
- Face lost in the crowd
- Part of R.W.E.
- He was lost in books
- He hides in kids' books
- Hard-to-find character in a book
- The "W" in R.W.E.
- "The Great ___ Pepper" (1975 movie)
- Literary middle name
- Ralph ___ Emerson
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 19, 2008
- Washington Post - October 25, 2006
- New York Times - May 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Elusive children's book character that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!