Clue: Elvis's label
We have 1 answer for the clue Elvis's label. See the results below.
- ___ Victor
- For whom Elvis recorded
- Indianapolis's ___ Dome
- Company that made Photophones
- Its slogan was once "We'll open your eyes"
- Gold Seal co.
- Admiral competitor, once
- First U.S. color-TV maker
- Toshiba competitor
- TV pioneer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 04, 2013
- Washington Post - June 30, 2013
- New York Times - March 21, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - July 05, 2009
- New York Times - November 21, 2002
- New York Times - December 22, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Elvis's label that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!