Clue: Embarrassingly stuck
We have 1 answer for the clue Embarrassingly stuck. See the results below.
- Needing to be bailed out, perhaps
- Up the creek, so to speak
- Behind the eight ball
- Up the creek
- Up the creek (h,h)
- Stuck during rush hour, say
- Looking to be helped out, maybe
- In need of bailing out, perhaps
- Surrounded by standstill traffic
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Embarrassingly stuck that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!