Clue: Emergency fund, of sorts
We have 1 answer for the clue Emergency fund, of sorts. See the results below.
- Impulse buyer's means
- Contingency funds
- Small amount of cash saved for an emergency
- Emergency fund
- Reserve fund
- Cash for impulse spending
- Jim Cramer show
- Frivolous funds
- CNBC show much criticized by Jon Stewart in early 2009
- Emergency fund ... or what the second part of each answer to a starred clue ends with?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Emergency fund, of sorts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!