Clue: Emetic root
We have 1 answer for the clue Emetic root. See the results below.
- Medicinal plant
- Cough medicine ingredient
- Medicinal syrup
- Drug for a poison victim, maybe
- Drug for an overdose victim, maybe
- Syrup in the medicine cabinet
- Syrup of ___
- Drug used to treat poisoning
- Dover's powder ingredient
- Commonly used emetic
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Emetic root that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!