Clue: Emmy winner for a 1970's police drama
We have 1 answer for the clue Emmy winner for a 1970's police drama. See the results below.
- "Pancho Villa" star, 1972
- "Kojak" star
- He was Kojak
- Kojak portrayer
- Telly on the telly
- Costar of "The Dirty Dozen"
- Actor whose birth name was Aristoteles
- Co-owner of the racehorse Telly's Pop
- Oscar-nominated actor with the given name Aristotelis
- Lancaster costar in "Birdman of Alcatraz"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Emmy winner for a 1970's police drama that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!