Clue: Emollient-yielding plants
We have 1 answer for the clue Emollient-yielding plants. See the results below.
- Fugard's "A Lesson From ___"
- Bitter drug
- Oriental incense
- Burn soothers
- Athol Fugard's "A Lesson From ___"
- Burn balms
- "A Lesson From ___"
- Medicinal plants
- Fragrant East Indian wood
- Plants in a Fugard title
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 29, 2014
- Universal - September 14, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Emollient-yielding plants that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!