Clue: Emotional request
We have 1 answer for the clue Emotional request. See the results below.
- "Not guilty," e.g.
- Tell it to the judge
- A prisoner may enter one
- It may be entered in a court
- "Save me!," e.g.
- "No contest," for one
- "Nolo," e.g.
- Courtroom entry
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - May 24, 2013
- USA Today - September 22, 2011
- USA Today - February 22, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - April 22, 2007
- Universal - April 03, 2007
- Universal - February 21, 2007
- New York Times - September 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Emotional request that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!