We have 2 answers for the clue Endurance. See the results below.
- Diamond, of gangsterdom
- Chair supports
- Stamina, so to speak
- Relay segments
- Support system?
- Staying power
- Longevity at the box office
- Rockette launchers?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 01, 2015
- Washington Post - January 24, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 02, 2012
- Washington Post - March 05, 2011
- LA Times - May 17, 2010
- Washington Post - May 26, 2009
- Washington Post - March 22, 2009
- New York Times - January 29, 2009
- Washington Post - July 14, 2008
- New York Times - August 18, 2006
- New York Times - January 05, 2005
- New York Times - September 25, 2004
- New York Times - March 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Endurance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!