Clue: English king succeeded by William of Orange
We have 1 answer for the clue English king succeeded by William of Orange. See the results below.
- King overthrown by William of Orange
- King with a statue in Trafalgar Square
- England's last Catholic king
- King replaced by William and Mary
- English king deposed in the Glorious Revolution
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 15, 2008
- New York Times - May 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue English king succeeded by William of Orange that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!