We have 5 answers for the clue Enigma. See the results below.
- Sphinx's offering
- Mind twister
- Mind teaser
- Turandot's test
- It doesn't have an obvious answer
- Fill with holes
- The Sphinx had a famous one
- "When is a door not a door?," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 14, 2010
- New York Times - December 02, 2001
- New York Times - April 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Enigma that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!