Clue: Entablature part
We have 1 answer for the clue Entablature part. See the results below.
- It may come as a big relief
- Architectural element often decorated with bas-reliefs
- Architectural decoration
- Sculptured band
- Often decorated architectural feature
- Decorated architectural section
- Parthenon feature
- A decorative horizontal band, as along the top of a wall
- Decorative band
- Elaborate Parthenon feature
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Entablature part that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!