Clue: Entertained, in a way
We have 2 answers for the clue Entertained, in a way. See the results below.
- Feted with alcohol
- Regaled, in a way
- Partner of dined
- Plied with Bordeaux or Burgundy
- Feted with sherry, say
- ___ and dined
- Drank sherry, e.g.
- ___ and dined (entertained)
- Plied with Pinot, e.g.
- Plied with the grape
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - June 23, 2013
- New York Times - March 31, 2006
- New York Times - September 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Entertained, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!