Clue: Entertainer whose given names were Wladziu Valentino
We have 1 answer for the clue Entertainer whose given names were Wladziu Valentino. See the results below.
- Entertainer born in May 1919, the basis for five anagrams in this puzzle
- Owner of the vanity plate "88 KEYS"
- Pianist with a candelabra
- "The Kandelabra Kid"
- Rhinestone piano player
- Famed pianist
- Longtime Las Vegas entertainer
- Ring-wearing pianist
- "Mr. Showmanship"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Entertainer whose given names were Wladziu Valentino that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!