Clue: Entree eaten with a spoon
We have 2 answers for the clue Entree eaten with a spoon. See the results below.
- Pot roast or carbonnade
- Meaty entrée
- Crockpot concoction
- Hearty entree that may be cooked in a Dutch oven
- Dinty Moore product
- Meat-and-potatoes bowlful
- Hearty dish in a bowl
- Hearty entree
- Stock dish
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 20, 2011
- New York Times - August 24, 2006
- New York Times - November 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Entree eaten with a spoon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!