Clue: Epithet of Athena
We have 1 answer for the clue Epithet of Athena. See the results below.
- "Jacta est ___" ("The die is cast")
- Greek goddess Athena ___
- "___ iacta est" ("The die is cast")
- 'Iacta ___ est' ('the die is cast')
- Greek civic goddess
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 22, 2007
- Universal - February 23, 2007
- Washington Post - September 19, 2004
- New York Times - October 07, 2000
- New York Times - March 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Epithet of Athena that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!