Clue: Eponymous Bloomer
We have 1 answer for the clue Eponymous Bloomer. See the results below.
- Fielding's last novel
- Flier Earhart
- Aviator Earhart
- "Un Ballo in maschera" heroine
- Editor/suffragist Bloomer
- Social reformer Bloomer
- Bloomer who popularized bloomers
- Title woman in a Joni Mitchell song
- ___ Island, Fla.
- Earhart who disappeared over the Pacific
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 09, 2014
- New York Times - July 19, 2006
- New York Times - December 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Eponymous Bloomer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!