Clue: Eponymous Dr. Asperger
We have 1 answer for the clue Eponymous Dr. Asperger. See the results below.
- Renaissance artist Memling
- Storied boy with silver skates
- Geiger of Geiger counter fame
- "The Captain and the Kids" kid
- ___ Christian Andersen
- Brinker with silver skates
- Brinker of fiction
- Counter inventor Geiger
- One of the Katzenjammer Kids
- Geiger with a counter
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 03, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Eponymous Dr. Asperger that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!