We have 4 answers for the clue Equals. See the results below.
- Counts, e.g.
- Squints (at)
- Jury members
- They might cause pressure
- Barons and earls
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 30, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 12, 2013
- New York Times - December 14, 2012
- USA Today - August 25, 2011
- LA Times - December 16, 2007
- New York Sun - March 23, 2007
- New York Sun - May 11, 2006
- New York Times - January 19, 2006
- New York Times - September 27, 2005
- Washington Post - February 05, 2005
- Washington Post - May 12, 2002
- New York Times - February 25, 2001
- New York Times - November 14, 1999
- New York Times - August 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Equals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!