Clue: Eucalyptus muncher
We have 2 answers for the clue Eucalyptus muncher. See the results below.
- Queensland native
- Relative of a bandicoot
- Aussie "bear"
- Australian "bear"
- Animal in Qantas ads
- Furry folivore
- Eucalyptus eater
- Sharp-clawed critter
- Furry marsupial
- Down Under critter
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 12, 2013
- Washington Post - January 29, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - January 27, 2013
- Universal - June 14, 2011
- LA Times - March 08, 2011
- Netword - June 27, 2010
- LA Times - August 02, 2009
- Washington Post - December 24, 2005
- LA Times - September 27, 2005
- New York Times - July 06, 2005
- New York Times - August 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Eucalyptus muncher that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!